• Responsible for monitoring, analyzing and reporting fraud, suspicious activities and risky activities on merchant accounts;
• Develop and implement new risk mitigation solutions and frameworks that improve our ability to deter, detect, measure and intervene against fraudulent activity, including better operational processes, automated systems and upstream design solutions;
• Ensure the right rule changes are applied to stop fraud and make sure the company is GDPR compliant ;
• Identify and respond to emerging fraud threats and trends;
• Maintain, create and drive our fraud strategy;
• Evaluate risk potential of new product features or business lines and inform decision-making at the design stage;
• Keep up to date with the knowledge of the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS) and related regulations.
- 3-5 year experience in a similar position;
- 2-3 year experience in an E-Commerce environment is required;
- Demonstrated experience interpreting and presenting data to various audiences; ability to translate quantitative findings into action plans;
- Deep understanding of acquiring business in credit card;
- Experienced in existing fraud tools;
- Very savvy in Frauds/scams targeting merchants and credit cards;
- Bilingual (Dutch/English, spoken and written;
- Fluent in French, required;
- Any additional European language is a plus.
• Excellent analytical skills;
• Strong initiative and focused on innovative solutions to solve problem;
• Detail oriented, rigorous and alert;
• Good organizational and time management skills;
• Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills;
• Willingness to travel when required.